You’re a foreign Au Pair and have found a host family in France. Now you need to get insurance to cover your medical expenses in case of an illness and/or an accident, and to cover your civil liability abroad.

You’re a host family in France, welcoming an Au Pair from a foreign country. You can offer him/her an insurance policy with benefits, no matter which country he/she comes from.

MyTravel/MyStudy Cover (by APRIL) proposes two types of insurance coverage depending upon your needs and your budget. They offer :

  • A very attractive price
  • Reimbursement of your health costs
  • Repatriation assistance
  • Personal – civil liability
  • No medical exams or formalities for people under the age of 40
  • Easy Claim Application: simplifies your reimbursement requests, consulting and downloading your Insurance Card, finding a Doctor or health practitioner near your residence or work place, requesting hospital coverage.

Any limitations of your health coverage, franchises, reimbursement conditions or exclusion clauses are explained in the General Conditions.

Please read them to ensure that the insurance policy contract corresponds to your needs.

General conditions


Cancellation letter

Guarantees and prices